This Policy forms part of the meat-online Terms and Conditions, and so words defined in the Terms and Conditions have the same meaning in this Policy, unless the context indicates otherwise. Nothing in this Policy is intended to limit your statutory rights in any way
As we are selling perishable goods we regret that we cannot cancel an order once payment has been taken. If, for any reason, you are not happy with your Goods please contact us and we will do our very best to resolve the situation. Whether we resolve the issue by way of credit or replacement goods, is entirely at our discretion, and is dependent on you having complied with the following below:
Please note that the onus is on you to do the following on receipt of your order:
- Ensure that someone is at the delivery address during the agreed delivery window time to receive the Goods;
- Ensure that the person receiving the Goods checks the order and notifies us of any discrepancies. Should no discrepancies be noted we will regard the order as having been delivered correctly and in full;
- Ensure that all perishable products received are refrigerated as soon as possible after receipt of delivery; should you claim that your Goods are spoiled and we find that you did not refrigerate them timeously, we will not be required to refund or replace Goods.
- Notify us as soon as possible of any discrepancy or complaint
- if we accidentally deliver the wrong product to you, please notify us and we will collect the product from you at no charge and replace it with the correct order.
- If there is nobody at the designated delivery address to receive the Goods, the Goods will be taken to the Grillhouse in Rosebank for storage. The onus will be on you to collect the order from the Grillhouse and provide proof that you are the intended customer in order for us to release the goods to you (we will require an order number and delivery address.)Should the order not be collected within 48 hours, or you not make an arrangement to collect your Goods during this 48-hour period, the order will be considered to have been delivered and you will not have any claim against us for non-receipt of Goods